2. Make quilts with a bunch of people.
3. Visit with friends and cousins
5. Give your girls freedom in the sewing room.
6. Make cards for Daddy's birthday.
7. Let your kids help you plan and make the party food.
8. Go to an indoor playground.
9. Visit a nature reserve when you finally get some sunshine. And let your kids take lots of pictures. And make sure you take some of you with them.
10. Do chores. :-)
Sorry about the poor quality of the mosaics. My computer and I weren't getting along so well this morning.