11.10.12

Bee Blocks

Just for my own record, I like to post my bee blocks.  First up a block for Kris.  She chose this Octogonal Orb block by Elizabeth Hartman.  This is going to be one gorgeous quilt when she's finished!  I loved trying this block as I've had it pinned for a long time.



And secondly (should be first) a block for Sue.  She requested this Spider Web block and sent us the fabrics to make one.


So, my September block is late (I completely forgot about it until this week) and my October block is early and I'm caught up again.

3 comments:

  1. The orb is great. I made a scrappy one and turned it into a cushion cover. I'd love to choose it for my bee month but I'm not sure if all my bee mates would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, it looks gorgeous...and Sue's does too!

    ReplyDelete