10.9.12

Today I am...

 ...stitching the binding on a special quilt.  I didn't make this whole quilt, mostly my friend Rebecca did.  It was nice to read the messages as I went along.

...mailing my block to Cheri.  It's a bit late, but better late than never, right?  It's a big block (16" square I think) and time consuming with all of those HST's but the finished block makes it all worthwhile.  I think it'll be a gorgeous quilt.

... baking buns for the first time in quite a while.

... taking care of my cute nephew.

... enjoying the cooler and cloudy day.  We had a pretty dry August and we had some rain last night.  It sounded so good.

... making spaghetti sauce with my own tomatoes.  And hoping the rest of my tomatoes have time to ripen.

... hoping you all have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, there's something about routine again huh?
    Love the quilt block you pictured above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty block!
    You forgot...
    ...talking to my lovely sister :)

    ReplyDelete