10.10.11

Kids Clothes Week Challenge

This week it's Kid's Clothes Week Challenge over at Elsie Marley.  I really need to get going on a few things for my kids fall/winter wardrobe so I am joining in.

My list looks something like this:

- Sunday dress for Melissa
- Sunday dress for Deanna
- Sunday dress for Carolin
- 2 pairs of pj's for Zachary
- 2 pj bottoms for Ben
- 2 pairs of pj's for Carolin
- 3 - 4 pj bottoms for Melissa and Deanna

Totally not going to happen but it's good to have a list and get going at it right?

I'll check back in tomorrow and let you know what I've accomplished so far.  If I don't check back in, it means I haven't accomplished anything. :-)

Do you have lots of sewing to do for your kids?  Why not join in?

PS - Today it is Thanksgiving Day.  Today I am thankful that Suzanne and Sebastian are finally home from the hospital.  Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your finishes! And so good to hear that Suzanne and her babe are home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list! I have no clothes on the go right now, but lots of other projects. anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this blog.I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks for sharing the blog.
    regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete