17.1.11

Quick Change Trousers - Thrifty Threads #17

Last month I got the book Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner. So far I really like it! (BTW I didn't pay for this book. I bought it with my Swagbucks. So this really is a thrifty threads!)



To start I made the Quick Change Trousers. Very easy and came together perfectly. I opted to use a much less daring colour palette than is shown in the book.



I used an old skirt of mine for the denim and an old shirt of my husbands for the lining. I think it came out cute.



I had another pair all cut out from an old pair of pants and some flannel. As I started sewing I realized that I had cut 2 left legs! I'll try again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Are you taking the book with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! I have some fabric picked out from my stash if you want to do the baby-in-the-hood jacket together :)

    ReplyDelete