25.6.10

Doll Stroller Redo

During Mending Week, I forgot to post about my doll stroller re-do. I just took apart the old fabric seat and copied it to make a new one.



I even had a buckle in my button box.



It literally took 45 minutes from start to finish and that even included making some of my own bias tape. I had been meaning to do this for so long. Why did I procrastinate so much? Do you do that?



The girls are happy with there 'new' doll stroller. Now we have two of them to fight over.

I also wanted to mention that there is an even cuter redo at Random Charm. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I just inherited two doll strollers from my niece and one of them is torn. I was considering re-doing both of them. Thanks to your post, I won't be tempted to procrastinate!

    ReplyDelete