19.2.10

Spring has Sprung!

First, I want to thank you all for your comments on my last post. I think I should be able to figure it all out now. When I actually find the time to do it is anyone's guess. Don't hold your breath okay!

I kind of hesitate to post these photos because some of our readers, including Suzanne, might be just a tad jealous. On the other hand, it might convince her of the wisdom of living in this part of the country. :-) We are having an unseasonably warm winter this year. If you've been keeping up with the Olympics I'm sure you've heard how 'negative' this is, but I'm thankful for every warm and sunny day we've had!



I love this next photo! See my kids there in the background? That's the part I love.


This post has nothing to do with sewing or quilting or even making more with less. But now you know why I'm not doing to much sewing. It's too nice out to play in my basement!

Have a good weekend!

Alisa

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! It's hard to imagine my world looking like that :) In two months I can come see it but the crocuses will be long gone by then...
    It'll be so lush though - I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...flowers!! we are so frozen i don't think i can recall what flowers, green and warm sunshine feel like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa I like your photo with the kids in the background too.......gives me an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love crocuses!
    I count myself lucky to live in a warm climate as I don't enjoy the snow, (I grew up in Salt Lake City) but I still miss those little tokens that let you know winter is on it's way out.

    ReplyDelete