23.12.09

Year in Review (Alisa)

For my last post of the year I'm posting some photos of some of the quilting and sewing I've done this year. In totally random order, some with notes, some without.



This was a Thangles block of the month at my lqs. I finished it this summer for my brother and s-i-l's wedding gift.


A very scrappy toddler quilt for Carolin.
Lined Sunday coat for Deanna (Jan 09)





Just made this for Melissa to wear on the Christmas Program. I totally winged it and made it without a pattern.




I wish you all a blessed Christmas, remembering what a gift it is that God sent His Son Jesus Christ into this world to save us from our sins. I'll be back in this space in 2010, the Lord willing.

7 comments:

  1. All of your creations are beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my Alisa! You've made some really fabulous projects! I love, love love that little coat, and the 1/2 triangle quilt and the dotted ruffly shirt! So very cute! Thanks for putting up this inspiring year end post of your completed projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've mastered some pretty good photography too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects. I just love, love, love the Sunday coat! I also like the little table size quilted runner. Nice work! I look forward to seeing all your creations this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I really love that little coat too... its marvelous! Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that coat too! Was it from a pattern?

    ReplyDelete