12.11.09

New Fabric



Aqua Terra by Connecting Threads. For a 'project' for 'someone.' If that sounds kind of vague, it's supposed to. I'm not sure who reads our blog.



I'm not sure about this fabric. I've never worked with fabric from Connecting Threads before. Some of it is more coursly woven than others.



One thing I can say about the Connecting Threads. They have terrific customer service. When my fabric arrived it was all wrong. There were three pieces that I had ordered and the rest was all blue fat quarters. I phoned customer service and it was all figured out in no time. They quickly shipped out my fabric and let me keep the wrong fabric. Those are the ones on the last photo.

9 comments:

  1. I love them! I wish that "someone" was me but I know it's not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on the Aqua Terra collection. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    I have used their thread but not their fabrics, so I'm looking forward to your opinion on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some very pretty fabric! What an awesome thing for them to do.....to let you keep what they error'd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the fabric from Connecting Threads. It looks beautiful from here. That's nice they let you keep the fabric. Your bright star quilt blocks look really cute too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love it Alisa!! Its beautiful! Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics. What ever and who ever... its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let us know how you like working with the Connecting Threads fabric. I'm getting their catalog and think the fabric is lovely and the prices are great, too. But I've never actually seen or felt any of their fabric so will be interested to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for mentioning the COnnecting Threads fabric. I have wondered about the quality and am happy to hear that it gets thumbs up from you. Beautiful color choices as well. Can't wait to see what comes of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got so many pretty new fabrics...love all the blues. I am also big Connecting Threads fan.

    ReplyDelete